Our industry leadership and knowledge of DICOM and HL7 standards combines with specialized engineering development expertise to provide our clients with the fast, accurate migration and storage solutions that allow them to deliver the finest healthcare available. We are not only committed to strict adherence to industry standards, we strive to lead the industry in best practices and refining the standards as needed.
Laitek founder Dr. Fred Behlen holds many notable industry posts, including:
- Past co-chair of the DICOM-HL7 joint working groups (DICOM Working Group 20 / HL7 Imaging Integration SIG) and of the HL7 Structured Documents Technical Committee
- Co-Editor of the HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA)
- Active in DICOM and HL7
Laitek Director of Standards & Interoperability Dr. Doug Sluis with twenty years of experience developing medical standards and products with standards interoperability, remains committed to industry standards and serving in various roles such as:
- DICOM, IHE, HL7, vocabulary coding systems (SNOMED, LOINC, UCUM, CPT, ICD-9)
- Founding chair of DICOM Working Group 17 (3D) and past chair of and WG12 (Ultrasound)
- Diagnostic imaging acquisition systems, procedure reporting, and cardiovascular medical registries
All of our specialists at Laitek are highly regarded for their expertise. To meet with one in person or simply discuss how we can help you with your specific migration needs, contact us today.
- IHE Integration Statement
- Semperdata DICOM Conformance Statement
- Manufacturer Disclosure Statement for Medical Device Security_MDS2