|Media-defined Storage The complete content of a Semperdata™ archive can be recovered from the archive media alone, even in the absence of the Semperdata™ system that wrote the media
- Practical and secure journaling storage, enables low cost disaster recovery readiness
- All updates into “Change Objects” stored with the image data
- Protection from loss of LAITEK as a support resource
- Information consistency markers stored with the data; customer fully owns the data and does not depend on LAITEK database schemas
|Legacy Storage Connectors Secure storage that still delivers accessibility is key.
- Seamless integration with legacy archives, providing direct DICOM access to legacy data still in its original storage systems
- Access proprietary annotations as DICOM Grayscale Softcopy Presentation State objects or Group 6000 as required
|Migration Capability Whether you use Semperdata™ as transitional storage or for long term archiving, the ultimate measure of data permanence is the ability to migrate to a successor system.
- Combination of migration with storage capabilities allows early retrieval from legacy archives, in advance of new PACS installation
- Fastest retrieval of legacy data on the market
- Outbound migration with the full power of Migratek® Advanced Data Migration
|Remapping and Transformation Reversible and auditable changes can be applied to archived data.
- Rules-based RIS-PACS reconciliation with data migration services
- Manual editing with full reversibility